social media

Saturday, June 22, 2013

zoo, goodbyes, and an engagement!


This weekend was busy, busy, busy. And exciting!

D got free admission for us to go to the zoo. We got through it really fast because then we headed to Rigby Lake for a surprise good-bye party for one of our friends. I'm really excited for them to move to New York; Sarah has been wanting that forever! From there we ran to Mesa Falls and went on a mosquito-infested trail to try and find "the spot" where my friend was going to be proposed to. We never found "the spot."

Next thing we know, we hear someone yell my name and it's my friend- shouting that she's engaged! I'm happy she's getting married! But sad at the same time... it feels like I'm losing a sister. But that's how it should be with real friends! The sunset was so pretty that night.

Post a Comment