social media

Friday, July 19, 2013

Almost graduated!

I can't believe I'm all done with school (my undergraduate degree :)... just one more assignment to submit! It's been like the quickest 4 years of my life and I've absolutely loved it. The good things that have happened while I've been at BYU-Idaho outshines the unhappy moments. It's been a life-changing experience and I will never forget it.

Yesterday I went to my last class (auto maintenance!) and when I left I realized that's the first building that I had my first class in! I'm going to miss this school - but there's so much more to come because I was able to attend there!

AND.... I'm more than EXCITED for this weekend/next week! My family is coming!!!!

caption:my sister's roommate.. studying for finals... I remember the days!


my sister's roommate.. studying for finals... I remember the days!

Post a Comment