social media

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Graduation!





video platform video management video solutionsvideo player

A night my family and I will never forget. The talks were so perfect for everything that's been happening these last few months and years!

I feel so blessed to have been able to complete a degree at BYU-Idaho and much more. When I first started here I used to say I was going to transfer to another school... and boy am I glad I didn't! It's been one of the best things that has happened to me. I've learned so much from the people I worked with and those that taught me. Every semester was full of tender mercies and miracles that made each one a little better than the last. I'm so glad we don't have to leave campus yet... I love it here. A huge thank you to everyone who helped me get to where I am today. Gracias!

Post a Comment