social media

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday.

(Above: on my way to BYU-Idaho back in 2009... little did I know where my life would take me.)

This week has been good so far! The semester is wrapping up and I'm getting ready for graduation, birthdays, our 1st anniversary, and seeing my family super fast because they can't stay in town long. I love my family; they're the best thing that has happened to me! (Yes, including my husband :)

I can't believe that it's almost 4 years since I came to Rexburg for school and now I am all done with classes. I remember getting ready for my first semester and feeling so nervous about being away from home leaving my little 7-month old sister behind. I was scared she would forget me.

 I miss BYU-Idaho ... it's one of my favorite places ever. The grounds are so beautiful and get more beautiful with time. There's just always something going on and it's exhilarating to know the person that just held the door open for you is going to go on and do great things! I miss campus!

Good thing we'll be sticking around until July 2014 when D puts out his BFA show in Graphic Design! So excited!

Post a Comment