social media

Monday, September 16, 2013

Before school started...

All Rights Reserved.

D started fall semester today! It's exciting because he'll be taking cool classes that I wish I could still be in school for - but sad at the same time. All spring and summer we drove to work and ate lunch together. I got to take naps on the drive! We got home at the same time so we could go out and do fun things!

 Now that school is starting we won't get to spend as much time together. He has a big course load this semester and after that until next year :( But maybe it'll all be good - I can make him dinner and stuff! This weekend we got to go to Boise to visit D's mom from Hawaii! Our trip was too short! But we had fun talking and hanging out. That was nice. I love being around our family and wish we could all see each other more often.

Post a Comment