social media

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

NATURE

Hiking | Confetti Dots Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Hiking | Confetti Dots Blog. All Rights Reserved.

Hiking | Confetti Dots Blog. All Rights Reserved.

Hiking | Confetti Dots Blog. All Rights Reserved.

Hiking | Confetti Dots Blog. All Rights Reserved.

Hiking | Confetti Dots Blog. All Rights Reserved.

Hiking | Confetti Dots Blog. All Rights Reserved.

Hiking | Confetti Dots Blog. All Rights Reserved.

Hiking | Confetti Dots Blog. All Rights Reserved.


Before heading up to my sister's wedding, we got to visit my D's family who doesn't live too far away for Labor day! Every time we go his Dad always takes us on a little hike somewhere we've never been before; I love it! I love getting away from the computer, work, the house, the world and everything and just spending time in nature with the people I love. The leaves are starting to change color even though it's late-summer.

I feel like I can't remember what fall and winter are like after the heat of summer... but I'm not too excited about it being cold just yet - or am I ever?! D's dad took us to a little, hidden waterfall and on the way back we saw a double rainbow. At the house we saw his sister's garden. She planted aster like us, but her actually grew! There's so many flowers that we didn't think they were real! Lucky her!

Post a Comment