social media

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A VERY GOOD BROTHER

Rexburg Portrait Photographer

































This young man is one of my favorite people in the WHOLE. WIDE. WORLD. He is such a good example to me even though he was the youngest sibling for a long time. He has taught me to not be afraid of things, to have faith in good things, to be strong, to stand for what I believe and to be slow to judge.

Helaman is now serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so proud of him for preparing to serve for the next two years in teaching people about what he knows to be true. He gets to go to a place he has never been to before with no family connections to share something we both love. For that I admire him!

(I'm not even his mom and I miss him like a son! ahh!)

Post a Comment