social media

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Reflections

All Rights Reserved.
It seems like it’s always around this time of the year that I am more reflective in life. Sorry for that... but not really. I like it because it gives me perspective on the right things in life. Looking back I find myself thinking of “I wish I could be doing that instead of this right now”, “I wish I had done that when I could have”, etc. But then I wouldn't be where I am now … I like where I am now and where I’m going.

It’s been getting really chilly around here so I look through this summer’s photos to warm up some. I have a lot of flower photos and then I thought, “They just stand there all day and look beautiful.” That made me think about my purpose in life. What is the flower supposed to do and what I am I supposed to do?

The big picture is simple, but when I think day to day it gets complicated. But it really shouldn't be too complicated right?

What are your thoughts? I’m curious to know.

Post a Comment