social media

Saturday, November 2, 2013

NOVEMBER AIR

November Nature


The other day I was coming out of my car and got a whiff of this fall air. It smelled and felt so 'homie' and familiar like warm blankets, hot chocolate, lots of pumpkin, apple, and cheesecake pie, young love, warm hugs, and family. I love this time of year when I get little reminders of the good things that have happened in the past years. It all come back so clear. I'm so excited to spend time with my family during the holidays and celebrate this past year.

Looking back on what's happened in 2013, I remember the good things first. Same with all other years. For that I am grateful! I don't remember the bad things until I think about it.

We went couponing at Walmart this weekend (went from $33 to $17 when we checked out!!) and were so happy to see Christmas decorations! It's like we skipped Thanksgiving. I love just going to the store and seeing all the colors that remind me of my favorite holidays!


Post a Comment