social media

Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving!

All Rights Reserved.

All Rights Reserved.

All Rights Reserved.

All Rights Reserved.


Having almost a whole week off of work was so nice! I like the work I do - but it's nice to have a break away from everything that is routine. After picking out new eye frames, we drove to D's house for Thanksgiving. It was so pretty! There are still (short) green fields since it hasn't snowed a lot. I love Thanksgiving so much because it means time with family and delicious food. We made apple pie, peach cobbler, cheesecake, turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and it goes on. We ate a lot!

I'm grateful for the family that I have and all the blessings we've seen together and individually. If you stop to think about the things that seem little - like having clothes, health, food, a home, etc. you'll see how blessed you are very quickly! Gratitude can really make you happy.

Post a Comment