social media

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Where to next?

All Rights Reserved.It's almost spring. And then it's almost summer. And then it's time to go somewhere, but we're not sure where. There's moments when it's really strange to think we're probably not going to live in the same apartment come August or live here to see another winter. A lot of people complain about where we live - but we love it. It's such a quiet, peaceful, and mostly kind place. It's where we haven't had too many distractions to build our foundation as a family. This could have been done anywhere else, but I am so glad it was in Rexburg. I'm really going to miss this beautiful place and all its sunsets. I love how open it is and how I can just breathe. I feel like on an airplane and as a passenger I don't know where the plane is going to arrive. It's both scary and exciting all at the same time! So I've decided I'll just enjoy the ride for now.


Post a Comment