social media

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

LAST SATURDAY

www.confettidots.blogspot.com

www.confettidots.blogspot.com

www.confettidots.blogspot.com


The flowering trees have blooming so beautifully around here and every time I see them I tell myself I'm going to take photos of them and then never do. Spring comes and goes quickly here in Rexburg. It comes a little later than it does in Utah and can be bipolar with hail and snow, but it's my favorite season here. 

My beautiful sister and I got to have a picnic under beautiful apple blossoms full of humming bees! They're peaceful if you don't bother them. It's nice to sit under the shade of trees with a nice breeze and a blue, sunny sky and to be still and listen to the bees so busy at work. For a moment we thought it was snowing because the breeze brought down a lot white flower petals!

P.S. It's totally possible that it can snow here in May... it's happened.

Post a Comment