social media

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

IT'S JULY!

peony flower july confetti dots blog

(Photo: Taken last July 1st.)

I love July! But I had no idea it would come around this fast. I can't believe we're more than half-way through the year already!

July has always been the busiest month of the year for my family... ever since I can remember. This is what's happening this July:

1. David's BFA Graphic Design Show
2. David's graduation & my graduation anniversary (we will have graduated the same day, 1 year apart!)
3. My golden birthday (on his graduation!)
4. My mom's birthday (2 days after graduation)
5. Our 2 year wedding anniversary (on my mom's birthday)
6. Moving somewhere - we don't know where!

By the end of this month our lives will have changed quite a bit... and we hope we know where we're going, too, because our lease ends soon.

Post a Comment